Skip to main content

Cart not showing product with custom field upload

More
15 years 6 months ago #12691 by zelielo
Hello,

My cart works fine except when I publish the custom field in order for my customer to upload their picture, the cart doesn't show the product and quantity.

Thank you for your prompt answer.

version hikashop 1.4.7.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12701 by nicolas
Hi,

Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12823 by zelielo
I can't give you a link as I am working on a localhost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12842 by nicolas
Could you do a screenshot of the problem then ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12852 by zelielo
Please find herewith my screenshot. I precise that I uploaded many pictures jpg - size under 2 Mo.
The file appears well in the search field but when I clic on the add to cart button the product informations diseappears into the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12854 by zelielo
My screenshot herewith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12856 by zelielo
My screenshot again. Hope the file will upload

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 months ago #12882 by nicolas
As we can't reproduce the problem on our end, it will be hard to help you without being able to access your website.
Would you be able to put your website online ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum