Skip to main content

Continue shopping

More
13 years 5 months ago #101169 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
Hi, web development url amykandco.com/dev2/

In System > Configuration > Main > Cart, I have set the option "After a product is added to the cart = Stay and display popup notice".

In Firefox and Safari, when I click on "Add to cart" the page stays put (seems to blink or refresh quickly). No pop up appears on product page. On the category page, the pop up is displayed correctly.
In IE9 (with or without compatibility view) and Google Chrome, when I click on "Add to cart" I am directed to a blank page from either/both the product pages and/or the category pages.
In all cases, when I go to the checkout page, the products have been added to the cart correctly.

I re-installed Hikashop Essentials 2.1.2 just to be sure and the problem persists.

Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101178 by chancethegardener
Replied by chancethegardener on topic Continue shopping
Sorry for the late response. I have been very busy lately. It still doesn't work. There is a condition where it works but I am not able to reproduce it. In my case, Always stay on the same page is selected. Here's the link: twoseedsinapod.com/pea
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by chancethegardener.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101423 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue shopping
Hi,

Thanks to give us a backend access to your website.

@joanne721: it doesn't work on the product listing or on the product page ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101465 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
It doesn't work on the product page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101607 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue shopping
Had you edited the view "checkout / notice" before the update ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101635 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
No, I haven't edited any of the views at any time.

I'm not sure if it could be related, but now my product thumbnail won't show up at checkout. In System > Configuration > Checkout > I have Show Image set to Yes but it only shows a link.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101646 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Continue shopping
Hi,

Are you using the last version of Hikashop ? if not, can you update your Hikashop version ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101647 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
I'm using Hikashop Essentials 2.1.2 downloaded and installed 4/25/2013 -- just 5 days ago. Is there a more recent version?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101711 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
Does anyone have an idea for this issue? It would be great if I could get it working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101904 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue shopping
Can you give us a backend and ftp access to debug ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101989 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
Yes, where should I send the information?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #101997 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Continue shopping
Sending it through a Private Message will be good :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102004 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
ok. I sent a private message with the info you need.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102037 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
Can we keep working on the site? Or should we wait for you to do your thing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102213 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Continue shopping
I updated your HikaShop to the latest version ( 2.1.3 ) that we did yesterday and the popup is now working on IE, FF and Chrome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102228 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
It seems to be working in Safari too! You're geniuses! Thank you so much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102359 by joanne721
Replied by joanne721 on topic Continue shopping
I've run into another weird problem. The Continue Shopping pop up box works perfectly in FF, IE, Safari, and Chrome when I use the url amykandco.com/dev2 . But it won't work in any of the browsers if someone uses the address www.amykandco.com/dev2 . It works without the www in the address.

Do you have any idea why this might be the case?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102414 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Continue shopping
It come maybe from the site path in the config, or a htaccess config problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joanne721

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102730 by chancethegardener
Replied by chancethegardener on topic Continue shopping
Always stay on the same page option still doesn't work after updating the version to 2.1.3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102747 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Continue shopping
Hi,

@chancethegardener

You does not have the same problem than joanne721.

When I test your website, I see some javascript errors and the button validates the form (updatecart) so it display a "wrong" page.
Would it be possible to have an access to your website/backend as Xavier asked you last week ?

Thanks,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum