- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Pending Option
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #14611
by Nello
Pending Option was created by Nello
Hi Nicolas,
in the Global Configuration into the select boxes I can't see the status "Pending". Why? I have to enable it?
I have the Essential version.
in the Global Configuration into the select boxes I can't see the status "Pending". Why? I have to enable it?
I have the Essential version.
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14621
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Pending Option
There is no Pending status actually. You can create it via the menu System->Order statuses in the back end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14622
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: Pending Option
OK!
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds