- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Error "No input file specified" for product
15 years 4 months ago #15974
by AVGal
Error "No input file specified" for product was created by AVGal
Hi-
I am not sure if this is a product error or not. I had built a small cart offline with the free version of HikaShop and it worked fine, I then uploaded it to my server and purchased the business version of HikaShop to get rid of customers needing to register.
Now, when a product is clicked on, it gives a blank page and the error "No input file specified".
I deleted all my products and just added back in the US one and it still doesn't work.
Am wondering if this is a glitch in the Essential version as it worked fine offline with the free version.
I only have the US subscription up at the moment, the cart is here:
delightglutenfree.com/shop/
Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!!!
I am not sure if this is a product error or not. I had built a small cart offline with the free version of HikaShop and it worked fine, I then uploaded it to my server and purchased the business version of HikaShop to get rid of customers needing to register.
Now, when a product is clicked on, it gives a blank page and the error "No input file specified".
I deleted all my products and just added back in the US one and it still doesn't work.
Am wondering if this is a glitch in the Essential version as it worked fine offline with the free version.
I only have the US subscription up at the moment, the cart is here:
delightglutenfree.com/shop/
Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15976
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error "No input file specified" for product
Are you hosted on godaddy ?
It seems that such error happens on their hosting: www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/groups/227/...input_file_specified
It seems to be a problem related to CGI.
It seems that such error happens on their hosting: www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/groups/227/...input_file_specified
It seems to be a problem related to CGI.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15977
by AVGal
Replied by AVGal on topic Re: Error "No input file specified" for product
Yes, the site is hosted on GoDaddy.
Is this a fixable error?
I have hosting space with them for a year, so I'd hate to be forced to lose that $$ and just bought HikaShop this morning, so I am really in a tough spot if that is the case.
Is this a fixable error?
I have hosting space with them for a year, so I'd hate to be forced to lose that $$ and just bought HikaShop this morning, so I am really in a tough spot if that is the case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #15978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error "No input file specified" for product
You can just follow the recommendations in the link I gave in my previous post in order to fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #16006
by AVGal
Replied by AVGal on topic Re: Error "No input file specified" for product
Oops, sorry I didn't realize that link was the "fix"!
Thanks SO much for your help! There wasn't a php5.ini file at all. Once that was added everything worked great!
Thanks SO much for your help! There wasn't a php5.ini file at all. Once that was added everything worked great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91440
by jen168
Replied by jen168 on topic Error "No input file specified" for product
Hi, I am setting up Hikashop on a GoDaddy hosted website and I am getting the above error. However, following the procedure outlined in the 'fix' gives me multiple errors. Most importantly, when I make the changes to the htaccess file I can no longer access my admin page, and it gives a 404 error. I cannot leave it like this for 24 hours as I need to work on it. Can you please give me some guidance? I can provide any of the details that you need. I am running php version 5.2.17 so it is not a case of an incorrect version. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91610
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error "No input file specified" for product
Hi,
I would recommend that you contact Godaddy support as it's an issue specific to their hosting. They will know better than us what to add in the htaccess of their own servers to make it work. You can include the link I gave in my previous message when you contact them so that they know what is the issue.
I would recommend that you contact Godaddy support as it's an issue specific to their hosting. They will know better than us what to add in the htaccess of their own servers to make it work. You can include the link I gave in my previous message when you contact them so that they know what is the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92467
by jen168
Replied by jen168 on topic Error "No input file specified" for product
Actually it turned out to be a problem with my own htaccess. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds