Skip to main content

links_on_main_categories

More
15 years 4 months ago #16364 by jameswadsworth
After upgrading to 1.5.0 all the main category links on the category listings page have stopped working. I now see that links will show if the links_on_main_categories is set. How do you set this? I looked for it in the main configuration and module configuration but I could not find anything. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #16366 by nicolas
There is a translation mistake on the release and the name is "show original currency prices" instead of "link on main categories". We've uploaded a new build which fixes the problem so if you download the new package an install over, that should be fixed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum