- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
variant doesn't work with accordion content
15 years 3 months ago #17439
by areena
variant doesn't work with accordion content was created by areena
I have a problem with variant selection. I think there is a javascript problem, but I am not too strong at it..
In product description I would like to use accordion or tabs style module. When I choose another variant then it stops working unless I reload the page.
Here is the page
sjwatches.com/web/index.php/mark-viiic-10
Thank you
In product description I would like to use accordion or tabs style module. When I choose another variant then it stops working unless I reload the page.
Here is the page
sjwatches.com/web/index.php/mark-viiic-10
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: variant doesn't work with accordion content
Your link is not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17474
by areena
Replied by areena on topic Re: variant doesn't work with accordion content
ups, pardon..
Could you please try again.. I was reinstalling the whole website..
Could you please try again.. I was reinstalling the whole website..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17476
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: variant doesn't work with accordion content
It is not technically possible to have accordions/tabs in the description of variants.
What you can do though is to put the accordions/tabs in the main product description and then remove the code below from the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
</div>
What you can do though is to put the accordions/tabs in the main product description and then remove the code below from the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
</div>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17496
by areena
Replied by areena on topic Re: variant doesn't work with accordion content
Thank you sooo much! It's exactly how I wanted..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds