- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Fatal error: Out of memory database/mysql.php 1&1
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #17724
by vincent79
Fatal error: Out of memory database/mysql.php 1&1 was created by vincent79
Hello,
When I try to look to an updated product in the frontend or to update a product information in the administration, i get this error :
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 18350080) (tried to allocate 50 bytes) in mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 434
(It seems there's a conflict with the 'characteristics' of the product (bug when i try to manage it))
I've got an hosting with 1and1, I've read there's a lot of problem of memory limitation but I haven't found a solution (php.ini,...) and I'm not totally sure what to do.
Do you have some advices??
Thanks!
Vincent
When I try to look to an updated product in the frontend or to update a product information in the administration, i get this error :
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 18350080) (tried to allocate 50 bytes) in mysite/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 434
(It seems there's a conflict with the 'characteristics' of the product (bug when i try to manage it))
I've got an hosting with 1and1, I've read there's a lot of problem of memory limitation but I haven't found a solution (php.ini,...) and I'm not totally sure what to do.
Do you have some advices??
Thanks!
Vincent
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by vincent79. Reason: add information about the bug
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17729
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal error: Out of memory database/mysql.php 1&1
That's probably because you have too many characteristics and your server cannot handle so many characteristics. You should use options instead which are a lot less resources hungry:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...ct-form.html#options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17731
by vincent79
Replied by vincent79 on topic Re: Fatal error: Out of memory database/mysql.php 1&1
Ok thanks! merci!
i'm going to change my process
i'm going to change my process
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds