- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Wrong Variant Price
15 years 3 months ago #17796
by Nello
Wrong Variant Price was created by Nello
Hi Nicolas,
This is the problem!
I set a VAT Category to 20% and a discount of 10% applied on all products.
Now when I set the price of the product in the general tab, everything is perfectly calculated, but if I set it in a variant tab the strikethrough price is wrong...
Here an example: www.nellopoli.com/hidesign/it/catalogo/p...0/related_product-95
As you see the price 160,92 € is corret, but strikethrough price (€ 170,00) it should be € 178,80.
I hope I have explained well!
This is the problem!
I set a VAT Category to 20% and a discount of 10% applied on all products.
Now when I set the price of the product in the general tab, everything is perfectly calculated, but if I set it in a variant tab the strikethrough price is wrong...
Here an example: www.nellopoli.com/hidesign/it/catalogo/p...0/related_product-95
As you see the price 160,92 € is corret, but strikethrough price (€ 170,00) it should be € 178,80.
I hope I have explained well!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #17807
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Wrong Variant Price
Could you give more information about the price of the variant ?
What price did you set ?
Do you use the version 1.5.1 of HikaShop ?
What price did you set ?
Do you use the version 1.5.1 of HikaShop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds