- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Images Resize
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #18879
by Nello
Images Resize was created by Nello
Hi Nicolas,
I have a problem with images.
In Global Setting>File I set Image width and height to 1024x768px; Use Icon: Yes; Icon Width and Height to 432x288.
When I click on the product image to enlarge, the image was resized to 633x633px... I want the image to takes the maximum size.
Help me!!!
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...212/tykho-radio-la42
I have a problem with images.
In Global Setting>File I set Image width and height to 1024x768px; Use Icon: Yes; Icon Width and Height to 432x288.
When I click on the product image to enlarge, the image was resized to 633x633px... I want the image to takes the maximum size.
Help me!!!
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...212/tykho-radio-la42
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #18885
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images Resize
The image has a size of 769*769px on that page which is what you defined in your configuration (hikashop calculate the maximum possible size given your preferred image size without having to distord the image).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19106
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: Images Resize
OK! But I want to open the image with its original size, without resize...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19115
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images Resize
Then, you should not set a height and a width in the image height/width options of the configuration. The system resized your image only because you set a size there. By default, these fields are empty and there is no resize.
However, now that your images have been resized, you will have to reupload them after changing your configuration to get them to display in the original size.
However, now that your images have been resized, you will have to reupload them after changing your configuration to get them to display in the original size.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19496
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: Images Resize
Hi Nicolas, I tried to not set height and a width in the image height/width options of the configuration. So when I click on the image to enlarge, the image is resized the same way.
I noted that is the modalizer that resize the image. There's a way to modify the parameters of the modalizer?
Thank you!
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...-spring-large-lm106v
I noted that is the modalizer that resize the image. There's a way to modify the parameters of the modalizer?
Thank you!
www.hidesign.it/it/catalogo/product/show...-spring-large-lm106v
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19498
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Images Resize
I see what you mean. Since the modal box is called with the image handler, the image width and height are forced in the popup by the modal library to fit in the box.
If you don't want that, you would have to override the image display and use the "iframe" handler instead of the "image" handler. We have some documentation about image display override:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#override
If you don't want that, you would have to override the image display and use the "iframe" handler instead of the "image" handler. We have some documentation about image display override:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...tation.html#override
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19540
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: Images Resize
Uhmmm... Thanks a lot Nicola, but I have my limits, and this seems to be much complicated for me... 
I shall be satisfied... for now!
I shall be satisfied... for now!
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by Nello.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds