- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Hikashop vulnerable ?
- wave_maniac
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 3 months ago #19133
by wave_maniac
Hikashop vulnerable ? was created by wave_maniac
Hey admins , I finished to setup my E-commerce with hikashop and now scanned my site with a web security scanner. And found this
[img] img121.imageshack.us/img121/7857/securityscanner.jpg [img/]
I need to correct this ?
[img] img121.imageshack.us/img121/7857/securityscanner.jpg [img/]
I need to correct this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #19135
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop vulnerable ?
No. It's not vulnerable. That's just links of products pages and listings of products. There is nothing to correct.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wave_maniac
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 3 months ago #19138
by wave_maniac
Replied by wave_maniac on topic Re: Hikashop vulnerable ?
Thx Nicolas . I was scared when i see it :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds