Skip to main content

Issues customizing HikaShop options -Product title

More
15 years 3 months ago #19950 by blackballdesigns
I am using the standard HikaShop and I am having a few issues. I first noticed that my product titles aren't showing up in the "All products display" page. So, I went into the configuration and tried changing the display but I noticed it was set to display the image and title. So I tried changing it to just title just to see what would happen and nothing happened...all I see is still just the image. Then, I tried changing the DIV options and creating squared corners instead of rounded and still nothing happened. I am not sure what is wrong can someone help me? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago - 15 years 3 months ago #19966 by nicolas
The options there are DEFAULT options. There are only used for new menus and modules. For existing modules and menus, you need to go in the menus Display->Content modules/menus and edit the options of your menu/module directly.
Last edit: 15 years 3 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum