- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 2
Can not edit products
15 years 2 months ago #20620
by cmlux
Can not edit products was created by cmlux
Hi,
I get the following error if I want edit products in the backend:
Fatal error: Class 'JAccess' not found in .../components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 53
In frontend the site is not reachable any more, and I get the same error
Hope you can give me solution for this problem
Big thank in advanced
Claude
I get the following error if I want edit products in the backend:
Fatal error: Class 'JAccess' not found in .../components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 53
In frontend the site is not reachable any more, and I get the same error
Hope you can give me solution for this problem
Big thank in advanced
Claude
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20622
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not edit products
You don't seem to have the latest version of HikaShop as there is no call to JAccess on the line 53 of that file in the latest version.
Please update to the latest version and try again.
Please update to the latest version and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20625
by cmlux
Replied by cmlux on topic Re: Can not edit products
Hi,
I have the version 1.5.0
If I try to update to the version 1.5.2 then I get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFactory::getxml() in .../libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 196
Thank you for your help
Greetings
Claude
I have the version 1.5.0
If I try to update to the version 1.5.2 then I get the following error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method JFactory::getxml() in .../libraries/joomla/installer/helper.php on line 196
Thank you for your help
Greetings
Claude
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #20636
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can not edit products
That's a joomla 1.6 error. Do you have the latest version of joomla 1.6 ? If not please update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds