Skip to main content

Issue with language file on Joomla 1.7RC + Hika

More
15 years 1 month ago #23812 by tomo
Hi

Hikashop is great cart !
I have Joomla 1.7 RC + Hikashop starter v1.53 and I was kind a stuck with the Japanese translation part.
The "Add to Cart" button still shows in English and all contents example "Total", "quantity" and so on.

Steps done
1) Updated automated JP language within hikashop

Is it a bug on a clean installed Joomla 1.7 + Hikashop ?
Or just something I am missing please anyone assist !

Thanks
Tomo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #23813 by nicolas
Hi,

There was indeed a problem in the language file. Please update it again and it should work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #25729 by tomo
Hi,

The problems has been solved since I installed Joomla 1.7 and Hikashop latest version.
It is working well and I am testing my shop.

I have another problem in language file.
Some words were not displayed as I modified in Japanese language file. Some words were displayed as I changed.
Japanese language file can be modifed and saved in Hikashop. But it shows original in front end.

an exsample;
Original ---> PER_UNIT="単価"
I changed to ---> PER_UNIT=""
It still displays original "単価" in front end.

Could you suggest me what I can do?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #25731 by nicolas
Did you do the change via the override zone as explained in the documentation below ?
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
That might explain why it doesn't work if you didn't.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #25749 by tomo
Thanks for quick reply and the advice.

It was my mistake to modify in file ja_JP. Now it displays as same as I modified in OVERRIDE.

Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum