- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Variants not working
15 years 10 months ago #2554
by davehudsn
Variants not working was created by davehudsn
Hello,
Need more help. I am trying to create variants for my products. Same product with different heights and widths.
When I go to "variants" and create them, then go back to the main product, they don't show up. I click "add" and they don't show up in the list.
If i go back to "manage variants" they disappear again.
This portion of the system seems really buggy.
Need more help. I am trying to create variants for my products. Same product with different heights and widths.
When I go to "variants" and create them, then go back to the main product, they don't show up. I click "add" and they don't show up in the list.
If i go back to "manage variants" they disappear again.
This portion of the system seems really buggy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2555
by davehudsn
Replied by davehudsn on topic Re: Variants not working
Looks like this is a problem with FireFox.
I switched to Internet Explorer and its working fine.
I switched to Internet Explorer and its working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2562
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Variants not working
You should not have to create the variants as they should be generated automatically when you add the characteristics to your main product:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 10 months ago #2577
by davehudsn
Replied by davehudsn on topic Re: Variants not working
I figured this out too. Everything is working as it should..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #44807
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Variants not working
I know this is a year old but I am adding / removing new characteristics to a product and the variants are not changing. Should I recreate the product?
update: When I recreate the product the variants appear as expected. How can I change the characteristics and variants for an existing product?
update: I deleted all the variants in the existing product and then it recreated all the new variants.
So solved. Great work everyone
update: When I recreate the product the variants appear as expected. How can I change the characteristics and variants for an existing product?
update: I deleted all the variants in the existing product and then it recreated all the new variants.
So solved. Great work everyone
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by Mat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds