- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
Currency switching with SEF URLs on
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 1 week ago #25743
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Currency switching with SEF URLs on was created by plantpotphil
I get the following error when switching currency and SEF URLs is turned on:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method CurrencyController::isIn() in /public_html/components/com_hikashop/router.php on line 108
I have a few alterations to the .htaccess file, but I've tried reverting them to the original joomla htaccess and the problem perssists.
Any idea what may be causing this?
joomla 1.5.23
hikashop 1.5.3
Fatal error: Call to undefined method CurrencyController::isIn() in /public_html/components/com_hikashop/router.php on line 108
I have a few alterations to the .htaccess file, but I've tried reverting them to the original joomla htaccess and the problem perssists.
Any idea what may be causing this?
joomla 1.5.23
hikashop 1.5.3
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 week ago #25744
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Currency switching with SEF URLs on
Please look at that thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...nds-error.html#24210
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...nds-error.html#24210
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plantpotphil
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 1 week ago #25746
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: Currency switching with SEF URLs on
Thanks Nicolas, that fixed it.
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/currency.php change the line:
class CurrencyController extends JController{
to:
class CurrencyController extends hikashopController{
in the file components/com_hikashop/controllers/currency.php change the line:
class CurrencyController extends JController{
to:
class CurrencyController extends hikashopController{
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds