Skip to main content

css

More
15 years 6 days ago #25892 by jerome-b
css was created by jerome-b
Hi,
I think it lacks a generic class for styling hikashop_main_image_div and hikashop_small_image_div because of id's changing with characteristics of the produt...hikashop_main_image_div_4, hikashop_main_image_div_5, etc.
I hope that you understand my english... Sorry !
Jérôme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #25904 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: css
I actually don't understand what you think is missing. Could you try to explain better/more ? What are you trying to achieve ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 6 days ago #25909 by jerome-b
Replied by jerome-b on topic Re: css
Ok, I will try,

On a product page with multiple images, there is two divs like that
<div id="hikashop_main_image_div">
<div id="hikashop_small_image_div">
But if you got characteristics, these divs will be called after ajax request:
<div id="hikashop_main_image_div_4">
<div id="hikashop_small_image_div_4">
or _div_5,etc...
So, what I suggest is to create a generic class
<div id="hikashop_main_image_div" class="hikashop_main_image_div">
<div id="hikashop_small_image_div" class="hikashop_small_image_div">

and when the name of the div will change, we will still retain the style of the class for styling the element...

Is it clearer ?

Jérôme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #25924 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: css
I see what you mean. We'll add that on our end for next release.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #25928 by jerome-b
Replied by jerome-b on topic Re: css
pleased that two french guys can speak English together and understand themselves ! ;-)

Jérôme

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 days ago #25929 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: css
;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum