Skip to main content

Error On Cart Adding Customer Informations

More
14 years 11 months ago #26448 by Nello
I Nicolas,

in the cart when I try to set a new address, the page crashes. it appear like without CSS and in the bottom of the page
there is this:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /web/htdocs/www.hidesign.it/home/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php on line 628

HELP!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #26449 by Nello

The problem exist for all the user with a complete address informations...

Today I update from Essential to Business version.



Help me please!!!
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Nello.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26470 by nicolas
Could you try to activate the debug mode of joomla and try again ?
That error message is in a joomla file which is used everywhere so the error message doesn't tell much :/
You could also edit that file just before that line and add:
var_dump(debug_backtrace());
That would tell us from where that file is called.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #26472 by Nello
I activated the Debug mode in Joomla but nothing...

this is the portion of the code in that file:


I see that if the customer do not have any informations like address or telefone number etc. all works fine, but if I add this information that is the result.
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by Nello.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26475 by nicolas
if you change that line by
$option = JRequest::getVar('option');

it should work. However, that does solve the real problem. It's a workaround.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26477 by Nello
Hi Nicolas,
for me the problem is in the cart workflow.
Indeed moving the "address" tab it produces that error.

This is my setting and it doesn't work.
I need to set two step to get it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26478 by Nello
Is the same on your demo. If you put the Cart Tab before the Address Tab you'll get an error on the cart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26480 by nicolas
Ahh, that's great. We were able to reproduce the problem with your additional information and corrected the problem (it's just that we use the same name of variable at some point in HikaShop).

We made a new build of 1.5.4 which doesn't have that problem anymore. If you redownload the install package from our website and install it on yours, that should solve the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #26481 by Nello
Great!
Now it seems to work well!

I'm glad I helped you!
This is a great component and your work is very professional.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum