- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4
14 years 11 months ago #26576
by brooksie
Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4 was created by brooksie
Hi
While I was trying to solve a problem in Joomla with blank pages after editing, I decided to have a look at the error_log in the shop root.
There are loads of lines starting 1st September all saying the following:
[03-Oct-2011 09:26:57] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/home/brooksie/public_html/arts.bg/shop/components/com_hikashop/controllers/categories.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/brooksie/public_html/arts.bg/shop/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php on line 44
Can you throw some light on this? It may help me find my 'blank page' solution.
Many thanks
Brooksie
While I was trying to solve a problem in Joomla with blank pages after editing, I decided to have a look at the error_log in the shop root.
There are loads of lines starting 1st September all saying the following:
[03-Oct-2011 09:26:57] PHP Warning: include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/home/brooksie/public_html/arts.bg/shop/components/com_hikashop/controllers/categories.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/brooksie/public_html/arts.bg/shop/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php on line 44
Can you throw some light on this? It may help me find my 'blank page' solution.
Many thanks
Brooksie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26580
by brooksie
Replied by brooksie on topic Re: Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4
Just to add that my Joomla problems are solved by my hosting company resetting the server.
That just leaves the error_log file.
Brooksie
That just leaves the error_log file.
Brooksie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26585
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4
You must have a link starting with index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=categories instead of index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=category on your front end. Thus it throws that error in the log as the controller categories does not exist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26589
by brooksie
Replied by brooksie on topic Re: Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4
Hi Nicolas
Thanks for that.
Any idea where I can find the offending line?
I can't do anything at the moment because the server has 'un-fixed' itself!!
Cheers
Brooksie
Thanks for that.
Any idea where I can find the offending line?
I can't do anything at the moment because the server has 'un-fixed' itself!!
Cheers
Brooksie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26597
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4
I don't know. It's probably not a problem in HikaShop as no one pas that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26668
by brooksie
Replied by brooksie on topic Re: Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4
Hi Nicolas
Well, I've torn my site apart trying to find this line:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=categories
The only place I can see that kind of link is in the menus where it says:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
Also I zipped the whole site, downloaded it and did a search through the zip for that phrase. Nothing.
Any other thoughts?
Brooksie
Well, I've torn my site apart trying to find this line:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=categories
The only place I can see that kind of link is in the menus where it says:
index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing
Also I zipped the whole site, downloaded it and did a search through the zip for that phrase. Nothing.
Any other thoughts?
Brooksie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26687
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error log while sorting problems with Joomla 1.6.4
index.php?option=com_hikashop&view=category&layout=listing is the correct link indeed.
I don't know from where that link index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=categories comes from. We don't have it in HikaShop.
I don't know from where that link index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=categories comes from. We don't have it in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds