- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
Error loading component: com_spdownload, 1
- hanskleinert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 11 months ago #26616
by hanskleinert
Error loading component: com_spdownload, 1 was created by hanskleinert
Hello,
When I am opening a product record, the following error shows:
"Error loading component: com_spdownload, 1"
the records opens though.
Still I would like to solve the error.
Thanks for your support
When I am opening a product record, the following error shows:
"Error loading component: com_spdownload, 1"
the records opens though.
Still I would like to solve the error.
Thanks for your support
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #26617
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error loading component: com_spdownload, 1
That comes from the plugin SP download. There is nothing we can do in hikashop to solve the problem. Of course, you can just unpbulish the sp download plugin in the joomla plugin manager but then you won't be able to use it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hanskleinert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
14 years 11 months ago #26618
by hanskleinert
Replied by hanskleinert on topic Re: Error loading component: com_spdownload, 1
Thanks, I disabled it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds