- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
No state field in Internet Explorer
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #27738
by mathos00
No state field in Internet Explorer was created by mathos00
Hi!
Have two odd problems with the State field on the login page of the shopping cart.
On both Chrome and Firefox, it works fine.
However, on Explorer, the State field shows up as an "*" only. The State can't be selected.
After hitting the "Register" button, all browsers correctly move to the address verification page. Of course on Explorer there is no state in the address shown.
Then, from the address verification page, if I hit the "new" address button using Explorer, I get this error:
"Malformed URL component: expected id: (\d{10})|(\d{15}), but got darren.bordelon@gmail.com"
Hitting the "new" address button in Firefox and Chrome correctly brings up the popup window for the address entry.
Any idea why this may be happening in Explorer?
Thanks!
I've attached how it looks in Chrome and Explorer
Have two odd problems with the State field on the login page of the shopping cart.
On both Chrome and Firefox, it works fine.
However, on Explorer, the State field shows up as an "*" only. The State can't be selected.
After hitting the "Register" button, all browsers correctly move to the address verification page. Of course on Explorer there is no state in the address shown.
Then, from the address verification page, if I hit the "new" address button using Explorer, I get this error:
"Malformed URL component: expected id: (\d{10})|(\d{15}), but got darren.bordelon@gmail.com"
Hitting the "new" address button in Firefox and Chrome correctly brings up the popup window for the address entry.
Any idea why this may be happening in Explorer?
Thanks!
I've attached how it looks in Chrome and Explorer
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by mathos00.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27755
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No state field in Internet Explorer
Hi,
I just tried all that on both IE 7, IE 8 and IE9 on your website and didn't had any problems. It worked as on the other browsers, without any errors.
Did you fix your problem in the mean time ?
I just tried all that on both IE 7, IE 8 and IE9 on your website and didn't had any problems. It worked as on the other browsers, without any errors.
Did you fix your problem in the mean time ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27786
by mathos00
Replied by mathos00 on topic Re: No state field in Internet Explorer
Thanks for the follow up.
Nope, I didn't change anything.
But since it was working on your end, I decided I might try to prod my browser into working.
Changed "registration" back to "simplified" in the control panel, reloaded the page on Explorer, and it worked.
Changed "registration" back to "none" and reloaded again. Still worked.
So, looking fine now!
Nope, I didn't change anything.
But since it was working on your end, I decided I might try to prod my browser into working.
Changed "registration" back to "simplified" in the control panel, reloaded the page on Explorer, and it worked.
Changed "registration" back to "none" and reloaded again. Still worked.
So, looking fine now!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #27803
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: No state field in Internet Explorer
Strange, but if it's working now, then it's all good
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds