Skip to main content

Currency problem

More
14 years 11 months ago #27954 by kiwi2b
Currency problem was created by kiwi2b
Hi there,

Just installed hikashop business 1.5.4 on joomla 1.7.2.

I've changed the currency from the default euro to aus$, but the change isn't showing on the frontend. I still get the value shown in euros (see screenshot).

I've disabled euro and unpublished in the list of currencies. I've tried flushing the cache in joomla and the browser, but no luck.

Any ideas on this, maybe I have missed something, hopefully it's easy?! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27956 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Currency problem
Did you change the "default currency" option of the main tab of the configuration ?
Also, once you do it, make sure that you logout/login from the front end in order to reset the session data.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #27960 by kiwi2b
Replied by kiwi2b on topic Re: Currency problem
Um, um, no! Didn't, do, did, fixed! Many thanks for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum