Trainling zeros truncated in width display.
14 years 11 months ago #28025
by Jims
Trainling zeros truncated in width display. was created by Jims
If you look at:
js-ca.net/potluckcms/index.php/Our-Catal...gory_pathway-25.html
You'll see that the width is showing as 2 cm rather than the 20 cm entered for all variants.
I changed a variant width to 23 and it showed correctly, but trailing zeros are lost.
Jim
js-ca.net/potluckcms/index.php/Our-Catal...gory_pathway-25.html
You'll see that the width is showing as 2 cm rather than the 20 cm entered for all variants.
I changed a variant width to 23 and it showed correctly, but trailing zeros are lost.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Trainling zeros truncated in width display.
Hi,
You have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...ple-of-10.html#23605
Note that this should be fixed in the latest version. However, if you already modified the show file before updating, you're still using the code from a previous version, thus the problem.
You have that problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/4-how-...ple-of-10.html#23605
Note that this should be fixed in the latest version. However, if you already modified the show file before updating, you're still using the code from a previous version, thus the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28057
by Jims
Replied by Jims on topic Re: Trainling zeros truncated in width display.
So sorry, Nicolas, I forgot to do a forum search on this problem.
Yes, I had, indeed, made an earlier change to that file to add the note to click on the thumbnail for a larger version.
Many thanks
Jim
Yes, I had, indeed, made an earlier change to that file to add the note to click on the thumbnail for a larger version.
Many thanks
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds