- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 4
error: product editing pages
- hanskleinert
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29069
by hanskleinert
error: product editing pages was created by hanskleinert
Hello Nicolas:
when I try to edit a product info page in admin, I get just one line with the name, nothing else.This concern all Product info pages.Please see attached screen clipping for details. Front end is still working fine.
I have 2 Hika installations on 2 sites, this error just happens in one of them.
Thanks for your help.
when I try to edit a product info page in admin, I get just one line with the name, nothing else.This concern all Product info pages.Please see attached screen clipping for details. Front end is still working fine.
I have 2 Hika installations on 2 sites, this error just happens in one of them.
Thanks for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29085
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error: product editing pages
Hi,
That sounds like the problem comes from your HTML editor. Please change it in the configuration of HikaShop to use another one and tray again.
That sounds like the problem comes from your HTML editor. Please change it in the configuration of HikaShop to use another one and tray again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds