- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Error/code showing at the top of the shipping page
14 years 10 months ago #29295
by Whatca
Error/code showing at the top of the shipping page was created by Whatca
Hello~
I am in the process of configuring the "Business" addition of your HikaShop (Love this system!). I started getting this line of code appearing above "Billing Address" label:
float(0.3401942775) int(0)
Not sure what to make of it, or how to get rid of it?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!
Bill
I am in the process of configuring the "Business" addition of your HikaShop (Love this system!). I started getting this line of code appearing above "Billing Address" label:
float(0.3401942775) int(0)
Not sure what to make of it, or how to get rid of it?
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!
Bill
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29319
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error/code showing at the top of the shipping page
That sounds like debug traces of some sort.
There is no such thing on our end so that would mean that you added these var_dump calls somewhere in the code.
I unfortunately don't know where they could be as they could be in tens of files.
Reinstalling HikaShop would likely remove them.
There is no such thing on our end so that would mean that you added these var_dump calls somewhere in the code.
I unfortunately don't know where they could be as they could be in tens of files.
Reinstalling HikaShop would likely remove them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds