Skip to main content

Products: Reset number of possible downloads fails

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30412 by klimmbimm
If I click on the left waste bin* when I am editing a single product, I get the error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\file.php on line 166


* see:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by klimmbimm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30425 by nicolas
Please change the code:
$this->db->setQuery($query);
return $this->query();

by the code:
$this->database->setQuery($query);
return $this->database->query();

in the file administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\file.php and that will fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30610 by klimmbimm
Thank you!

Indeed this fixes the problem. Will this be fixed in the next Hikashop release?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30651 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum