- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Tax category image delete link gone
14 years 9 months ago #32571
by dforrest
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Tax category image delete link gone was created by dforrest
The "Delete" button next to the image that can be seen in the Help file for the Tax Category window is absent in (at least my) production version of HikaShop, Business 1.5.4.
It is showing the default image for the shop which in this case is absolutely irrelevant.
In any case, I don't know why anyone would want an image associated with a tax category, maybe this feature could be eliminated altogether?
But I'm happy either way, I'd just like the opportunity to get rid of an inappropriate image!
Thanks
It is showing the default image for the shop which in this case is absolutely irrelevant.
In any case, I don't know why anyone would want an image associated with a tax category, maybe this feature could be eliminated altogether?
But I'm happy either way, I'd just like the opportunity to get rid of an inappropriate image!
Thanks
HikaShop Business 2.3.2 on Joomla 1.5.26 + JoomFish 2.1.6 - Multilingual site
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32601
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tax category image delete link gone
The image is indeed not used at all. It's there because the interface is the same as the product categories listing.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll look at removing that for next version.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll look at removing that for next version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds