If I turn on system cache breadcrumb stop working
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32671
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
If I turn on system cache breadcrumb stop working was created by progreccor
If I try to turn on Joomla system cache - breadcrumbs stop working. It's always show the "main" page.
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32695
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: If I turn on system cache breadcrumb stop working
It seems that there are some problems between the cache and breadcrumbs in Joomla:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2489541
You should look there.
That problem is not related to HikaShop.
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=2489541
You should look there.
That problem is not related to HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32705
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Re: If I turn on system cache breadcrumb stop working
I have carefully read the link.
The problem is only with hikashop.
If go to the subcategories of joomla materials - all is ok.
But when i tried to go into hika category - breadcrumbs is static. (like on home page)
Any ideas?
p.s.
Ended up fixing this bug by turning cache off in the breadcrumbs module itself, then turning site cache back on
The problem is only with hikashop.
If go to the subcategories of joomla materials - all is ok.
But when i tried to go into hika category - breadcrumbs is static. (like on home page)
Any ideas?
p.s.
Ended up fixing this bug by turning cache off in the breadcrumbs module itself, then turning site cache back on
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by progreccor.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38708
by Jims
I had the same problem (only with the Hikashop part of the site) and found this "solution" with a forum search.
But I found that the problem was solved just by turning off the cache in the Advanced options in the Breadcrumbs module. I did not alter the site cache.
Is there a down side to turning off the cache in the Breadcrumbs module.
Jim
Replied by Jims on topic Re: If I turn on system cache breadcrumb stop working
progreccor wrote: I have carefully read the link.
Ended up fixing this bug by turning cache off in the breadcrumbs module itself, then turning site cache back on
I had the same problem (only with the Hikashop part of the site) and found this "solution" with a forum search.
But I found that the problem was solved just by turning off the cache in the Advanced options in the Breadcrumbs module. I did not alter the site cache.
Is there a down side to turning off the cache in the Breadcrumbs module.
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- progreccor
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- SEO, webdesign
14 years 7 months ago #38710
by progreccor
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Replied by progreccor on topic Re: If I turn on system cache breadcrumb stop working
no. my site working ok.
This is very small module and don't affect on the overall site performance
This is very small module and don't affect on the overall site performance
Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!
Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jims
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds