- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Cant Configure
have installed successfully and can see all pages but the configuration page. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting I have missed?
Every time I click the configuration menu, it comes up "page not found"
Regards,
Janda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Maybe there was a problem during the install. Could you make sure that your access rights are correct, and try to reinstall with FTP following our documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-install.html#errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I am using joomla v1.5.0 if this helps
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Also, did you configure properly your temporary folder in the joomla configuration ?
Could you try to install using the FTP layer of joomla ?
I invite you to read that wiki page which explains a bit more the install problems on joomla:
docs.joomla.org/Why_can't_you_install_any_extensions%3F
Also, we highly recommend you to update to the latest version of the joomla 1.5.x series. The joomla 1.5.0 version is very old and contain some security issues.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
[Janda] Upgrading to the latest version (v1.5.22) has solved the problem. Thankyou so much for your fast response. I shall have a play with Hikashop and post my comments at a later stage. Thanks again.Could you make a screenshot of the problem ?
[Janda] Can't because the issue is now fixed.
Also, did you configure properly your temporary folder in the joomla configuration ?
[Janda] Yes
Could you try to install using the FTP layer of joomla ?
[Janda] Have done this
I invite you to read that wiki page which explains a bit more the install problems on joomla:
docs.joomla.org/Why_can't_you_install_any_extensions%3F
Also, we highly recommend you to update to the latest version of the joomla 1.5.x series. The joomla 1.5.0 version is very old and contain some security issues.
Janda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.