Skip to main content

Virtuemart Import

More
14 years 9 months ago #33129 by philw
Virtuemart Import was created by philw
I'm using Joomla 1.7 and Virtuemart 2 (RC3). I've decided to give a HikaShop a go due to the great reviews it has, and Virtuemart seems to be taking an eternity to produce anything.

I have several hundred products in Virtuemart, but when I go to the Virtuemart Import in HikaShop, it says that Virtuemart cannot be found in the database.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33149 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Virtuemart Import
Hi,

The import system has been developed for VirtueMart 1.x, not VirtueMart 2.x so that's normal. I'm afraid that there is no simple import solution for you as VirtueMart 2.x database is quite different from the 1.x series.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35742 by JasonJJBW
Replied by JasonJJBW on topic Re: Virtuemart Import
Hi

Will the option to import from VM2 be available soon please?

This is a great product!

Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35746 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Virtuemart Import
Hi,

Not soon, as we didn't start working on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #35751 by JasonJJBW
Replied by JasonJJBW on topic Re: Virtuemart Import
OK, thank you for your very quick reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum