- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Error in backend... hikashop > affiliate > banners
14 years 8 months ago #34346
by chocovo
Error in backend... hikashop > affiliate > banners was created by chocovo
Hello,
I'm using Joomla 1.7.2 and Hikashop 1.5.5.
In Hikaashop component > Affiliates > Banners (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=banner) I have a blank page with the following error:
The first thing I thought is tht it was an hikashop 1.5.5 issue but it is strange that nobody speak about it in the forum.
I looked the file (banner.php) but if I remove <?php there are others errors.
Any idea to solve it?
Thanks for your support and happy 2012.
Best Regards
I'm using Joomla 1.7.2 and Hikashop 1.5.5.
In Hikaashop component > Affiliates > Banners (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=banner) I have a blank page with the following error:
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /.../administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/banner.php on line 8
The first thing I thought is tht it was an hikashop 1.5.5 issue but it is strange that nobody speak about it in the forum.
I looked the file (banner.php) but if I remove <?php there are others errors.
Any idea to solve it?
Thanks for your support and happy 2012.
Best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #34354
by chocovo
Replied by chocovo on topic Re: Error in backend... hikashop > affiliate > banners
Hello,
I changed my banner.php with banner.php that is in hikashop component ZIP and the problem seems to be solved.
I'm worried because I don't know what happened.
In attachment you can see the banner.php that I had on my site.
Some idea about what happened? a fail during the upload?
Best regards.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
I changed my banner.php with banner.php that is in hikashop component ZIP and the problem seems to be solved.
I'm worried because I don't know what happened.
In attachment you can see the banner.php that I had on my site.
Some idea about what happened? a fail during the upload?
Best regards.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by chocovo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34357
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error in backend... hikashop > affiliate > banners
Hi,
That was a bug in one of the first builds of the 1.5.5 release. We fixed that since then. You did the right thing to solve the problem.
That was a bug in one of the first builds of the 1.5.5 release. We fixed that since then. You did the right thing to solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds