- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Import - Error 500
14 years 8 months ago #34574
by citeyen
Import - Error 500 was created by citeyen
Hi,
I want to import a csv file that I exported in the product view.
I got the message :
Error 500 - Internal server error
Un problème inattendu est survenu.
Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
I make no modification on the file between the export and the import.
I tried to remove all product and leave only the categories. I didn't get the error message.
If I add 1 product, I get the error message.
Do you have any idea of the pb.
Thanks,
Jérôme
I want to import a csv file that I exported in the product view.
I got the message :
Error 500 - Internal server error
Un problème inattendu est survenu.
Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
I make no modification on the file between the export and the import.
I tried to remove all product and leave only the categories. I didn't get the error message.
If I add 1 product, I get the error message.
Do you have any idea of the pb.
Thanks,
Jérôme
The topic has been locked.
14 years 8 months ago #34602
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Import - Error 500
Hi,
That error message does not give enough information so we can't say anything. We would need you to get the real error message in the PHP error log file of your hosting. If don't know how to get that, please ask your hosting company.
That error message does not give enough information so we can't say anything. We would need you to get the real error message in the PHP error log file of your hosting. If don't know how to get that, please ask your hosting company.
The topic has been locked.
14 years 8 months ago #34715
by citeyen
Replied by citeyen on topic Re: Import - Error 500
Hi,
I cannot activate error log on 1and1.
But anyway, I think the file to be imported is too big.
If I remove unecessary column from the csv file exported, i works.
Then it is probably the limlited ressources of the shared hosting.
It can be closed
Thanks,
Jerome
I cannot activate error log on 1and1.
But anyway, I think the file to be imported is too big.
If I remove unecessary column from the csv file exported, i works.
Then it is probably the limlited ressources of the shared hosting.
It can be closed
Thanks,
Jerome
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds