- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Cart Mod won't empty
14 years 8 months ago #34601
by Mattlab
Cart Mod won't empty was created by Mattlab
So on my site, I just upgraded to the Business Ed., there seems to be an issue with the cart module updating properly. If I go on the site and add a product to the cart it does so successfully. But then if I go to the cart and remove the item, it redirects me to the home page of the store. This is also ok. What is not ok is that it still shows them item as in my cart. And if I go to add another item I get a No objects in cart message.
This I think is a bug?
This I think is a bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #34641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cart Mod won't empty
You should make sure that the cache options of the configuration of joomla and the system cache plugin are deactivated as they can cause such problems.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds