- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
14 years 8 months ago #35985
by caesar
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS was created by caesar
Hello i am using Hikashop you are the best
can you help with this problem?
when i login ,buy a product and finalize i have thsi mesagge at chrome ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
can you help me thanks
www.gdd24.com
can you help with this problem?
when i login ,buy a product and finalize i have thsi mesagge at chrome ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
can you help me thanks
www.gdd24.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36001
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Hi,
I' tried both the create a new account and login with a user account while doing two orders on your website and didn't had any problem (I'm using chrome too).
I' tried both the create a new account and login with a user account while doing two orders on your website and didn't had any problem (I'm using chrome too).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84836
by escombg
Replied by escombg on topic Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Unfortunately I have the same error when i'm trying to link Products listing to a menu item
I'm new with e-shops, Nikashop essensial, Chrome, Joomla 2.5.8 - clear new install
I'm new with e-shops, Nikashop essensial, Chrome, Joomla 2.5.8 - clear new install
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84868
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Hi,
And could you provide a link ?
Regards,
And could you provide a link ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85046
by escombg
Replied by escombg on topic Re: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Thank you, I managed with detailed instruction from your site. :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds