- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
Error with Geolocation
14 years 8 months ago #35987
by Mattlab
Error with Geolocation was created by Mattlab
Any idea why I might be getting that error at the top of my site sometimes? I disabled the plugin for geolocation and I no longer get the error.
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/REMOVED/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/inc/geolocation.php:4)
in /home/REMOVED/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/parameter.php
on line 83
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/REMOVED/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/inc/geolocation.php:4)
in /home/REMOVED/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/parameter.php
on line 83
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36002
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Error with Geolocation
You must be using either an old version of HikaShop or not the latest build of the current version. Please download it again from our website (on your order details page) and install it again. That should avoid the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36210
by Mattlab
Replied by Mattlab on topic Re: Error with Geolocation
Ok I re installed the latest version and will see what happens. I was using the latest one before so many it just did not install fully or something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds