- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
Content Module Main Category issue
- many-feathers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36044
by many-feathers
Content Module Main Category issue was created by many-feathers
I created a second content-module on my main-page that's pointing to a newly created root-category in which I added some categories that I want to separate from the rest. But when I publish the module, it's showing the categories from the default shop-category (ID:2), not the ones from this new root-category I created...
I tried deactivating the other module to see if that solved the issue, but... nope...
I tried deactivating the other module to see if that solved the issue, but... nope...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- many-feathers
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 8 months ago #36045
by many-feathers
Replied by many-feathers on topic Re: Content Module Main Category issue
Kept trying and just discovered that changing the 'Menu' setting in the new content-module to 'none' solved the problem. I had it pointing to the same menu-item as the first module, which seems to cause a conflict...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds