- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 0
Site problem
14 years 7 months ago #37642
by tiger
Site problem was created by tiger
Hi, I don't know why, and I don't know if I'm the only one the get this problem. But each time I'm trying to click on a link on this forum, I'm redirected to
this page
I have the same problem if I'm doing a search on Google and the link is to the forum. This is driving me crazy. I also have try other browser, but it doesn't seam to be the problem.
I have the same problem if I'm doing a search on Google and the link is to the forum. This is driving me crazy. I also have try other browser, but it doesn't seam to be the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37648
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Re: Site problem
Hi,
Some days ago, the forum which use "kunena" have been upgraded.
Since this day, all old links are broken and we are trying to found a solution to restore it because we are penalized too.
Regards,
Jerome
Some days ago, the forum which use "kunena" have been upgraded.
Since this day, all old links are broken and we are trying to found a solution to restore it because we are penalized too.
Regards,
Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds