Skip to main content

Google bug with this forum

More
14 years 7 months ago #37846 by woodman
Hi,

Whatever search I do on Google (to avoid this forum's length limit in search box), I will find a good result. When I click in the result, it will try to load, but all of a sudden it will be redirected and it always ends in the same French page:

www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/1-hikashop/3-re-bravo-.html

I've tried with Google and Bing and with IE and Chrome. All the combinations end in the same web page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #37882 by Jerome
Hi,

We already know it and we are trying to find a fix.
The last update of "Kunena" (the forum plugin) has broke all of our links and we are not very happy as you can understand.
All referenced links and all internals links to our forum are broken...

If someone have an idea, we are aware !

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum