wait list
But there is something wrong.
After I clicked OK button the page doesn't change. The page doesn't change neither if I click on cancell button. If I click twice the cancell button the browser go on error: The Web page has expired.
If you want to see you could go here: www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...&category_pathway=21
However, after I clicked the OK button the system send me an email: cron ... Waitlist notifies checked.
How can I see who is the customer asking it and on wich product?
Why if I add the product the system doesn't informs the customer?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
For the moment, you have to check the database in order to see the list of waiting users.
The table is : _hikashop_waitlist
Email are not sent when you add product in the stock.
The waitlist is called by the Cron Task. So after you add some product in the stock you have to wait the next cron to send emails.
We will check the form in order to know why you have this no-refresh problem.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nice to meet you!
I don't know where i can find the table "_hikashop_waitlist"
After I added some product I waited the next cron but no emails was send!
Help!
I think there is something wrong in my form.
Help
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You have to add stock to the specified product.
When the stock won't be empty anymore, the waitlist would send emails.
Example:
- "product 1" (id 1) has no stock.
- I can't buy it but I have the "waitlist" button on the product page.
- I register for the waitlist.
- The stock for "product 1" which was "0" previously is now "50".
- The cron task is called and the waitlist send email for the the 50 first customer who are waiting for "product 1" stock.
About the table, you have to use a SQL manager like "phpMyAdmin".
All joomla tables starts with a prefix (in general it's "jos") so the table might be called "jos_hikashop_waitlist".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did what you exactly said in the example.
But there isn't any email sent to the customer.
I (super user) just receive , every 15 minutes, an e-mail like this: "Cron di HikaShop cominciato a 02 Febbraio 2012 10:57
Waitlist notifies checked"
It is all.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Could you send me an access to your backend in PM ?
I will make some tests.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the URL of the site is www.lacasettabio.it
I tried to restore it using the automatic backup of the server without success.
But I have a backup make with "akeebabackup" before the disaster.
But I do not know how to restore the site.
A little help?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now it works again!!! :laugh:
I've just send, via pm, to Jerome, an access to my backend
The url is: www.lacasettabio.it
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your product "CECI NERI" didn't have stock.
I subscribe to the "stock notification" and after that, I change the stock quantity in the backend (thanks to login details your sent me in PM).
Before:
Layout on product page : Inherit
Quantity : 0
Minimum quantity per order : 0
After:
Layout on product page : Inherit
Quantity : 50
Minimum quantity per order : 0
I set the stock for the product "CECI NERI" to 50.
After that, I wait for the next call of the "waitlist cron task" and I received an email.
Ciao HikaShop,
Hai sottoscritto la notifica magazzino per il prodotto: Ceci neri
Ci sono ora 50 prodotto(i) in magazzino
Guarda il prodotto.
Con i migliori ringraziamenti,
lacasettabio@lacasettabio.it
So I think that the waitlist notification works fine.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
you are right!
I have found that the problem exists when there are products with variants.
Please try this: "Pasilla salsa gradevolmente piccante: vasetto g.120 "
www.lacasettabio.it/index.php?option=com...-piccante&Itemid=151
In that case we have the variant g.80 presents and the variant g.120 out of stock.
What do you think?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We finally found the source of the problem.
A patch will be available soon !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can change the code:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- there is an english phrase that is not translated: "Click here to go back to the product page" . Where can I put my translation? There is not in language.
- On the email the system send for the variants there is not the name of the product; like this:
Ciao tony prova,
Hai sottoscritto la notifica magazzino per il prodotto:
Ci sono ora 1 prodotto(i) in magazzino
Guarda il prodotto.
Con i migliori ringraziamenti,
xxx@xxx.it
Finally there would be an improvement to do.
After clicking OK, there are the messages to tell us that the system has accepted the request, but still required the "notify me when the product xxx will be available".
This should go away because the request was made.
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We will add your recommendations for the waitlist in our TODO list.
About the translation:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But how about for the product name in the email missing? ( only on produts with variants)
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
So there is the same time of problem in the email that Nicolas fixed in a previous post.
We will work on it very soon.
Thanks
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks you two!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
in the file plugins/hikashop/waitlist_notify.php and that should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please give me notice when my recommendations for the waitlist in your TODO list come true!
Best regard
Thanks
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.