- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Editing window opens with empty fields.
14 years 7 months ago #38513
by slydog
Editing window opens with empty fields. was created by slydog
Hello!
Help please!
After the fall/recovery hosting server, I can not edit the items in the orders. Editing window opens with empty fields. Also, I can not edit the address, the rest in the order works.
Some files may be corrupted or what else could be the problem?
Help please!
After the fall/recovery hosting server, I can not edit the items in the orders. Editing window opens with empty fields. Also, I can not edit the address, the rest in the order works.
Some files may be corrupted or what else could be the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38514
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
Maybe it's your database which is corrupted ? You should try to install this extension:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...ite-protection/14087
And run the "repair and optimize" tables.
You might also want to install hikashop again on top of your current version in order to get all the files clean in case some of them are corrupted.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-...ite-protection/14087
And run the "repair and optimize" tables.
You might also want to install hikashop again on top of your current version in order to get all the files clean in case some of them are corrupted.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38640
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
"Repair and optimize" tables - didn't helps (with AdminTools).
And I updated the version of Hika from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6 - it didn't solve the problem too.
The strange thing is, I can not edit the address in the order, but it can be edited in the user view.
What else could be the problem?
And I updated the version of Hika from 1.5.5 to 1.5.6 - it didn't solve the problem too.
The strange thing is, I can not edit the address in the order, but it can be edited in the user view.
What else could be the problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38644
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
You should try to turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again. That might give you an error message which would help use understand your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38646
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
...and try again what? 
To edit item? There is no error message, just empty fields, again.
To edit item? There is no error message, just empty fields, again.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by slydog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #38662
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
Solve my problem with restoration of all site's files, and then update to last version.
Problem wasn't in Database, but in files of site.
Thanks, Nicolas.
Problem wasn't in Database, but in files of site.
Thanks, Nicolas.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by slydog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39075
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
I noticed that the editing of items in the order does not work (opens with empty fields), when I changed the files order notification.
Files on which I changed in attachments (Change the extension from php to txt).
Is there something wrong in the files that I want to use, or is it a common bug?
Files on which I changed in attachments (Change the extension from php to txt).
Is there something wrong in the files that I want to use, or is it a common bug?
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by slydog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39190
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
Hi,
These email overrides are not loaded when you edit a product from an order. So I don't see the link between both.
I tried on our end and we don't have the problem. Could you do a screenshot of the problem ?
These email overrides are not loaded when you edit a product from an order. So I don't see the link between both.
I tried on our end and we don't have the problem. Could you do a screenshot of the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #39792
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
Yes, there it is.
This only happens when I try to edit the address or the things in order and the files
order_notification.html.modified.php
order_notification.text.modified.php
are in the folder ../media/com_hikashop/mail/
As soon as I remove them, everything returns to normal
This only happens when I try to edit the address or the things in order and the files
order_notification.html.modified.php
order_notification.text.modified.php
are in the folder ../media/com_hikashop/mail/
As soon as I remove them, everything returns to normal
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by slydog.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
Ah, I thought that it was the order status notification but it was in fact customized order notification code that you added.
Then it's because of your modifications.
Try to change the line:
$data = $class->get($data->order_id);
to:
$data2 = $class->get($data->order_id);
and after that line, change $data to $data2 in all that file. That should hopefully avoid the problem.
Then it's because of your modifications.
Try to change the line:
$data = $class->get($data->order_id);
to:
$data2 = $class->get($data->order_id);
and after that line, change $data to $data2 in all that file. That should hopefully avoid the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slydog
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40627
by slydog
Replied by slydog on topic Re: Editing window opens with empty fields.
Thanks, this solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds