- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Filter error.....
14 years 7 months ago #38809
by spithoven
Filter error..... was created by spithoven
Guys, I got myself a filter bug. When I filter a product while being on the product page, it will go to a category page with no results..
When I apply a filter from the category menu, it all works fine!
Is there a way to fix this, of remove the filter option from the product view?
Thanks!
Filter works here >> ledstunter.com/index.php/webshop/categor...loeilamp-vervangers-
But not here >> ledstunter.com/index.php/webshop/product.../category_pathway-13
When I apply a filter from the category menu, it all works fine!
Is there a way to fix this, of remove the filter option from the product view?
Thanks!
Filter works here >> ledstunter.com/index.php/webshop/categor...loeilamp-vervangers-
But not here >> ledstunter.com/index.php/webshop/product.../category_pathway-13
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38849
by spithoven
Replied by spithoven on topic Re: Filter error.....
Fixed it! 
I got rid of the module, and replaced it with the 'default' filter option of HikaShop.
Also did some modding on the stock levels. This way you CAN order when a product is out of stock!
It shows in green when in stock, and in red when not in stock, and when I expect it to be in stock again.
I got rid of the module, and replaced it with the 'default' filter option of HikaShop.
Also did some modding on the stock levels. This way you CAN order when a product is out of stock!
It shows in green when in stock, and in red when not in stock, and when I expect it to be in stock again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds