- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
- bchandra83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 7 months ago #39280
by bchandra83
HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM was created by bchandra83
Hi,
I have problem on the checkout cart final total which the total always show 0.
It's weird that when I run the website on my local server, it's run well, but when I run the website on my host server in the internet the total are not working well and show 0.
It's also weird when i add cart the items with price lower than 10.000.000 IDR, there are no problem at all, but when I add cart the items with price higher than 10.000.000 the total are show 0 again.
Any advice on this?
Thanks,
Bobby
I have problem on the checkout cart final total which the total always show 0.
It's weird that when I run the website on my local server, it's run well, but when I run the website on my host server in the internet the total are not working well and show 0.
It's also weird when i add cart the items with price lower than 10.000.000 IDR, there are no problem at all, but when I add cart the items with price higher than 10.000.000 the total are show 0 again.
Any advice on this?
Thanks,
Bobby
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bchandra83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39288
by bchandra83
Replied by bchandra83 on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
I also found another clue, when I input the price 12000000, the next field "price with tax" become 1.2E+7.
But when I input 13000000, the next field "price with tax" are normally automatic shown 13000000 too.
So what's wrong with number 12000000?
But when I input 13000000, the next field "price with tax" are normally automatic shown 13000000 too.
So what's wrong with number 12000000?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bchandra83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #39290
by bchandra83
Replied by bchandra83 on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
Numbers below are problem when insert into the price items product and also when it calculate total :
12000000 became 1.2E+7
14000000 became 1.4E+7
17000000 became 1.7E+7
19000000 became 1.9E+7
23000000 became 2.3E+7
24000000 became 2.4E+7
28000000 became 2.8E+7
29000000 became 2.9E+7
33000000 became 3.3E+7
34000000 became 3.4E+7
38000000 became 3.8E+7
39000000 became 3.9E+7
those numbers make the total became zero 0
any advice on this?
12000000 became 1.2E+7
14000000 became 1.4E+7
17000000 became 1.7E+7
19000000 became 1.9E+7
23000000 became 2.3E+7
24000000 became 2.4E+7
28000000 became 2.8E+7
29000000 became 2.9E+7
33000000 became 3.3E+7
34000000 became 3.4E+7
38000000 became 3.8E+7
39000000 became 3.9E+7
those numbers make the total became zero 0
any advice on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40136
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
Sorry for the delay. I had actually already replied to you but it seems that it didn't work....
That's because your numbers are too big. You' ll have to edit all the decimal fields of the hikashop tables via your phpmyadmin and change their length from 12.5 to 16.5
That should fix your problem.
That's because your numbers are too big. You' ll have to edit all the decimal fields of the hikashop tables via your phpmyadmin and change their length from 12.5 to 16.5
That should fix your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bchandra83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40154
by bchandra83
Replied by bchandra83 on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
Hi Nicolas,
I have changed the length from 12.5 to 16.5 but it still problem.
Anyway just those numbers below i have mention previously are problem, others numbers with same length digit are ok.
any advice?
I have changed the length from 12.5 to 16.5 but it still problem.
Anyway just those numbers below i have mention previously are problem, others numbers with same length digit are ok.
any advice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40238
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
I tried on my end but I don't have any problems with these numbers.
Could you do a screenshot of your currency options editions screen so that we can see how you set up your currency. Maybe it comes from one of the settings there...
Could you do a screenshot of your currency options editions screen so that we can see how you set up your currency. Maybe it comes from one of the settings there...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bchandra83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40242
by bchandra83
Replied by bchandra83 on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bchandra83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40245
by bchandra83
Replied by bchandra83 on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40262
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
Thank you for the information.
We were able to reproduce the problem.
Please change the lines (there are several of them):
if(bccomp($cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax,0,5)<=0){
to:
if($cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax<=0){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php
We were able to reproduce the problem.
Please change the lines (there are several of them):
if(bccomp($cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax,0,5)<=0){
to:
if($cart->full_total->prices[0]->price_value_with_tax<=0){
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bchandra83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 7 months ago #40497
by bchandra83
Replied by bchandra83 on topic Re: HIKASHOP CHECKOUT CART FINAL TOTAL PROBLEM
It WORKS !!! Thanks a lot Nicolas ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds