- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal Pro Thanks Page
14 years 7 months ago #40143
by sepyh
Paypal Pro Thanks Page was created by sepyh
Hi,
The paypal pro thanks page is not putting the HTML into the body of my page - please help,
I have included a screenshot
If i put any html into the paypalpro_thanks.php it's all outside my main page body.
(some parts I have masked for personal reasons)
Thank you.
The paypal pro thanks page is not putting the HTML into the body of my page - please help,
I have included a screenshot
If i put any html into the paypalpro_thanks.php it's all outside my main page body.
(some parts I have masked for personal reasons)
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Paypal Pro Thanks Page
Hi,
I don't know why that would happen.
However, an easy way to try to go around the problem would be to set a return URL in the options of your payment plugin. That URL could lead to one of your article where you would be able to have any kind of HTML to display what you want as thank you message.
I don't know why that would happen.
However, an easy way to try to go around the problem would be to set a return URL in the options of your payment plugin. That URL could lead to one of your article where you would be able to have any kind of HTML to display what you want as thank you message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds