Skip to main content

Virtuemart import

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #40561 by zemadeiran
Virtuemart import was created by zemadeiran
Hi Guys,

This is the first time I am implementing Hikashop...

My environment:

Wamp 2.0 local dev site
Joomla 1.5.25
Virtuemart 1.1.7

When trying to import from vm the import script will not go past the first step when clicking next:

[Import Taxes]
Import taxes: 2
Imported Taxes Categories: 2
Imported Taxations: 2

Elasped time: 26.24ms

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by zemadeiran. Reason: Spelling correction

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40673 by zemadeiran
Replied by zemadeiran on topic Re: Virtuemart import
Hi Guys,

Anything?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40761 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Virtuemart import
Hi,

Maybe you have a SQL error. Could you try to enable the debug mode of the configuration of joomla and try again ?
It could also come from your browser. Could you try with another browser ? Also, could you check that you don't have javascript errors on your browser javascript error console ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40791 by zemadeiran
Replied by zemadeiran on topic Re: Virtuemart import
OK guys,

I am running Chrome 17.0.963.56

Local wamp server:

Apache Version : 2.2.21
PHP Version : 5.3.8
MySQL Version : 5.5.16

Turned on site debug as you suggested but did not check javascript error log.
Used firefox same result.

I have however managed to go through the whole import from start to finish where it says to turn on the vmart plugin :)

You will not believe it if I told you, the solution for me was to simply hit refresh on chrome!

Gone right through and imported everything thank you.

By the way I love the fact that Hika automatically creates layout overrides when tweaking display views.

As I said before, this is the first time I am implementing Hikashop and things look good so far..

Regards

Joe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #40928 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Virtuemart import
Great!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum