- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with eway checkout
14 years 7 months ago #41455
by otrain
Problem with eway checkout was created by otrain
Hello,
I have the following php error message when I try to insert the credit card details and try to checkout.
There was an error while processing your transaction:
Warning: xml_error_string() expects parameter 1 to be long, resource given in /home/otrainco/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/eway/eway.php on line 437
I would really appreciate some assistance with this.
Thanks
I have the following php error message when I try to insert the credit card details and try to checkout.
There was an error while processing your transaction:
Warning: xml_error_string() expects parameter 1 to be long, resource given in /home/otrainco/public_html/plugins/hikashoppayment/eway/eway.php on line 437
I would really appreciate some assistance with this.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41610
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with eway checkout
Hi,
Please change the line:
$this->myErrorMessage = xml_error_string( $this->parser );
to:
$this->myErrorMessage = xml_error_string( xml_get_error_code( $this->parser ) );
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/eway/eway.php
That should display the correct error message which should help you/us understand why it doesn't work.
Please change the line:
$this->myErrorMessage = xml_error_string( $this->parser );
to:
$this->myErrorMessage = xml_error_string( xml_get_error_code( $this->parser ) );
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/eway/eway.php
That should display the correct error message which should help you/us understand why it doesn't work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: otrain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41794
by otrain
Replied by otrain on topic Re: Problem with eway checkout
Hi,
Thanks, I figured the issue. It was with the customer ID.
The customer ID was wrong.
Thanks, I figured the issue. It was with the customer ID.
The customer ID was wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #54591
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Problem with eway checkout
--
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Mat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds