- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED]Product page show product "out of stock"
- miciainspalla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #41594
by miciainspalla
[SOLVED]Product page show product "out of stock" was created by miciainspalla
Hi,
I have an ecommerce site running on joomla1,7 and hikashop 1.5.6 standard
the system worked fine until yesterday.
today I tried to add a product with 3 variants tables as all product in the site
when I show the product it appear as "no stock"
amount product set is unlimited
you can look an example at this link
www.avaiashop.it/component/hikashop/prod...ay-2.html?Itemid=124
all other products previously added are working fine
please help me
I have an ecommerce site running on joomla1,7 and hikashop 1.5.6 standard
the system worked fine until yesterday.
today I tried to add a product with 3 variants tables as all product in the site
when I show the product it appear as "no stock"
amount product set is unlimited
you can look an example at this link
www.avaiashop.it/component/hikashop/prod...ay-2.html?Itemid=124
all other products previously added are working fine
please help me
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by miciainspalla. Reason: SOLVED
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miciainspalla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #41692
by miciainspalla
Replied by miciainspalla on topic Re: Product "no stock"
Scenario:
quantity of main product=-1
quantity for each variant set=-1
min quantity order=0
max quantity order=unlimited
when the products are showed without any variant they work fine
when I add one only variant, product page show the product "out of stock"
and is'nt possible add it to chart
The product previously added continue to working fine
So at the moment I can't add any product to my site, 'cause is'nt possible for the customers order it
please help me!!!!
quantity of main product=-1
quantity for each variant set=-1
min quantity order=0
max quantity order=unlimited
when the products are showed without any variant they work fine
when I add one only variant, product page show the product "out of stock"
and is'nt possible add it to chart
The product previously added continue to working fine
So at the moment I can't add any product to my site, 'cause is'nt possible for the customers order it
please help me!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #41714
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product "no stock"
When you have a characteristic in your product, it's the quantity of each variant which is used, not the quantity of the main product.
Go in your product and then click on the button "manage variants". There edit each variant of the product and make sure that the quantity is set to unlimited.
Go in your product and then click on the button "manage variants". There edit each variant of the product and make sure that the quantity is set to unlimited.
The following user(s) said Thank You: miciainspalla
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- miciainspalla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 months ago #41725
by miciainspalla
Replied by miciainspalla on topic Re: Product "no stock"
I checked in "manage variants", the quantity is correctly set, but all recently added product are set as "unpublished" in "manage variants" panel, I just published the variants and the system work fine
Thanks you so much
Thanks you so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds