Skip to main content

Sage Pay error

More
14 years 6 months ago #41933 by stonedbloke
Sage Pay error was created by stonedbloke
Hello.

Website www.glorywatchcompany.co.uk
Hikashop version - 1.5.6

I have installed the latest version to get Sage Pay. The Sage Pay plug in has been configured with my Vendor name and password. I can select Sage Pay on the Payment methods on the checkout and click next. This is where the problems occure.

Attached are 3 screen shots.
1- Sage Pay Hikashop settings (user name and password starred out)
2- An error that quickly flashes on and off when I click "next" on the checkout to pay for the items. (Glory Error Message)
3- The error message from SAGE. (Sage Error Message).

I can set up a test account if you need it.

Thanks
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42065 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Sage Pay error
Hi,

That means that the password your entered in the configuration is incorrect. Please double check it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum