Skip to main content

Modifications to View File Not Saving

More
14 years 6 months ago #42710 by lashelleinman
I've created a copy of the default product show file but every time I try to make modifications to it and save, it says Successfully saved but when I view the file the changes have not been saved. Any ideas why this might be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42711 by nicolas
Please try to deactivate the codeMirror editor plugin via the plugin manager. That can sometimes cause such problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #42741 by lashelleinman
Thank you very much - that did the trick!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum