- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Different product link after search
14 years 6 months ago #42797
by karolko
Different product link after search was created by karolko
It may not be a bug but I can't tell. Anyway, here are the steps:
1) I have following as a link to product page:
www.mephit.cz/cs/deskove-hry/strategicke/product/3702-proroctvi
2) When I do a search for same product and click on the result following link is returned:
www.mephit.cz/cs/deskove-hry/strategicke...duct/3702-proroctvi/ category_pathway-203
I would expect those two links to be the same
1) I have following as a link to product page:
www.mephit.cz/cs/deskove-hry/strategicke/product/3702-proroctvi
2) When I do a search for same product and click on the result following link is returned:
www.mephit.cz/cs/deskove-hry/strategicke...duct/3702-proroctvi/ category_pathway-203
I would expect those two links to be the same
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42799
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different product link after search
That's because the option "Full breadcrumb path" is turned on in your HikaShop products search plugin. Turn that option off and you will have the same link. It's not a bug, it's a feature
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #42800
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Re: Different product link after search
Yay, so fast and so true. Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds