- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Tabs stop working when the variant changed
14 years 6 months ago #43388
by hipodav
Tabs stop working when the variant changed was created by hipodav
Hai Nicolas,
I use Yoo Widgetkit tab. The tabs stop working when the variant changed.
I search the forum and found the same problem with me : www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/1...eristic-changed.html
I have tried your suggestion to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and remove the code you suggested, but still it does not work.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks Nicolas...
I use Yoo Widgetkit tab. The tabs stop working when the variant changed.
I search the forum and found the same problem with me : www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/1...eristic-changed.html
I have tried your suggestion to edit the file show of the view product via the menu Display->Views and remove the code you suggested, but still it does not work.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks Nicolas...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43391
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tabs stop working when the variant changed
Please make sure that you edit the file for the correct template of your front end, otherwise it won't change anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43420
by hipodav
Replied by hipodav on topic Re: Tabs stop working when the variant changed
Thanks Nicolas! It works!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101730
by Barclay
Replied by Barclay on topic Re: Tabs stop working when the variant changed
What file to edit? Im having the same issue. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101764
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Tabs stop working when the variant changed
You need to edit the file "show" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views as explained on the other thread and remove the code below from it:
<div id="hikashop_product_description_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
</div>
<div id="hikashop_product_description_<?php echo $variant_name;?>" style="display:none;">
<?php echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#i','',$variant->product_description));?>
</div>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds