- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
export import article
14 years 6 months ago #43626
by guido
I did put this question also in general ..... But i thought it would be better to put it in here.
Hello,
When i do an export of the articles, i see a column price_value. I have everything in euro.
In the backend of an article i did put the price of 4, in the export i see 400.000 , am i mising something. Whem i look at the article it is 4 euro.
And when i try an import and change 400.000 to 600.000 the price of that article is 600 euro, it should be 6 euro.
With regards,
Guido
export import article was created by guido
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
I did put this question also in general ..... But i thought it would be better to put it in here.
Hello,
When i do an export of the articles, i see a column price_value. I have everything in euro.
In the backend of an article i did put the price of 4, in the export i see 400.000 , am i mising something. Whem i look at the article it is 4 euro.
And when i try an import and change 400.000 to 600.000 the price of that article is 600 euro, it should be 6 euro.
With regards,
Guido
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43628
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: export import article
I opened your CSV file on my end and the price is 4 not 400. It must come from a problem with your CSV editor.
I'm using libreoffice's calc on my end and the price is fine.
I'm using libreoffice's calc on my end and the price is fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #43630
by guido
Replied by guido on topic Re: export import article
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by guido.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #43633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: export import article
That's strange as we also tested it with excel and other users are using excel too.
Not sure why though but it if works with calc it must be something coming from excel.
Not sure why though but it if works with calc it must be something coming from excel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds